4

Maaaan, I wish I knew the passwords to some of my old accounts
273   9

  • IB
    0

    I've been logging in with my side accounts and there are several which I just don't remember anymore. It'd be cool to have O_oO_Oo_O back, that was a creative one.

    Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    hey i dont know any one that tried this tweak.. see what facebook email adresses you have ...

    sync your asmb account and try to figure out just how to know which email/pass

    combo the computer uses for me? tweak around with that shit its fvcking weird...

    i am still password locked out but can sync through facepost

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • IB
    0

    mumbojummie13 said:

    hey i dont know any one that tried this tweak.. see what facebook email adresses you have ...

    sync your asmb account and try to figure out just how to know whcih email/pass

    combo to use for me? tweak around with that shit its fvcking weird...

    i am still password locked out but can sync through facepost

    Attach facebook to my ASMB account? No f**king way.

    Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    -Ninja_Jesus- said:

    mumbojummie13 said:

    hey i dont know any one that tried this tweak.. see what facebook email adresses you have ...

    sync your asmb account and try to figure out just how to know whcih email/pass

    combo to use for me? tweak around with that shit its fvcking weird...

    i am still password locked out but can sync through facepost

    Attach facebook to my ASMB account? No f**king way.

    can you guys see my face book?

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    Try funkyspunkyplatypus that's mine


  • IB Banned
    0

    all of your old account are unbanned and accessible btw

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    all of your old account are unbanned and accessible btw

    Yeah I know, I accessed a bunch of them so I can post on them in a few days. Good to see you, dude.

    Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.


  • IB Banned
    0

    Help us fight the cancer that has been killing the new ASMB.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    Help us fight the cancer that has been killing the new ASMB.

    Cancer can't kill anything in the vacuum that is the new ASMB.

    Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.


Log in to reply