Games that have consumed your soul
138   5

• Other Anime

Vice City- And I thought my addiction to GTA 3 was heavy. VC changed the game.
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind- Had never played an RPG like that one.
    Mega Man 9/10- Spent several months in Endless Attack mode trying to look cool on the PSN Leaderboard.
    Ninja Gaiden- Just because I was obsessed with getting all the scarabs.
    Final Fantasy I, II, BOF, any good J-RPG actually- Because I love talking to people in town and solving puzzles.
    Red Dead Redemption- So many fun, quirky things to do.

• IB

Enter The Gungeon: I can't stop playing it. It's so much fun.
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I modded the shit out of that game and made it so difficult for myself with survival mods.
    Binding of Isaac: Rebirth: Got really into it trying to unlock everything.
    Total Annihilation: One of the first games I had for a computer. A very strong RTS game that holds up even today.
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater III/IV, Underground/Underground 2, American Wasteland: Kinda lived vicariously through these games, especially American Wasteland. I'd just imagine myself living in the different levels.
    Mortal Kombat franchise: So many unique characters, so many cool combos, and my brother and I play it all the time.
    Tekken 4/TT2: I just really loved the music of these games. Learning the combos is fun. Another game my brother and I play.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• IB Banned

Have you ever 100% Morrowind?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Other Anime

No. I was more interested in exploring and doing the side-quests than I was in completing the main story.

• Banned

Wacky Orangutan Clusters for the Dreamcast