Woke up to a running toilet
851   28

• SwimPunk Banned

Been f**king with it for an hour and I think I finally got it fixed but damn that shat on my morning......Also just realized I passed out with a prepared drink and apparently I replenished my beer supply.

Well, I gotta down this drink....Waste not want not......Which also means I gotta pop a beer or 2 as a chaser......I don't have to go anywhere until 10 so let's take the self control challenge. 1 drink 2 beers........No more.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• IB

Did you catch it?

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• Banned

That alcoholism

• Banned

I am doing the same....

Guess I fought with the girl last night.... she is sleeping.

But there is like 4 inches of vodka left and I can't just let it sit. I made pancakes and bacon with shredded potatoes.....

Wana bang rails?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPunk Banned

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Did you catch it?

You're a nice dude so I don't think you're trolling me.....I just don't know what you're asking

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Did you catch it?

You're a nice dude so I don't think you're trolling me.....I just don't know what your're asking

Is your fridge running joke....

2/10

• Babbling

Running toilet....

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Running toilet....

HEY!

I TOOK CARE OF IT!

• SwimPunk Banned

Do you have any idea how hot it is in OK.....I'm out of line just drinking......I'd have a stroke if I hopped on that pony.

• IB

Sawdamizer said:

Buddyroe3 said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Did you catch it?

You're a nice dude so I don't think you're trolling me.....I just don't know what your're asking

2/10

2/10 is the same as 1/5. And I think that's an even worse rating.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• SwimPunk Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Buddyroe3 said:

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Did you catch it?

2/10

Oh.....LOL, I'm a f**king moron.

• Babbling

Sawdamizer said:

ThorsPenor said:

Running toilet....

HEY!

I TOOK CARE OF IT!

Buddy fixed the toilet. You just watched and got drunk.

• Banned

This.f**king.thread.

• SwimLegend

Immediately reminded of this
    https://youtu.be/giHNINkX9Ho

Oh bother...

• SwimPunk Banned

LOL, dafuq

• SwimLegend

You never saw that episode?
    I think in that scene you're Roger. everything in moderation

Oh bother...

• SwimPunk Banned

1pooh4u said:

You never saw that episode?
    I think in that scene you're Roger. everything in moderation

I saw the episode but I didn't get what you were saying......Shit, I'm off as f**k this morning......I need to drink faster.

• SwimLegend

Oh I'm referring to you saying 1 drink and 1 beer and no more. Reminded me of Roger. So did you just have the 1 beer and drink or are we already 2 six packs later

Oh bother...

• SwimPunk Banned

So far I drank about half of this vodka and cran, and I cracked a beer but haven't drank it yet......Looks like I'm on my way to Lowes to find an adhesive that stays bonded under water.

I have to fix this now because I can't function if I leave and know my shitter isn't working properly.

• Banned

I need a nap.

• SwimPunk Banned

I crashed hard last night, I'm ready to get stupid