sometimes i really wonder if people are truly getting murdered
516   18

• AdultSwim.Com

or if the media is trying to make up scary shit...

theres about 2 or 3 murders a week in syracuse...

i just dont believe those stats?!?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• IB

There are no murders.

There is no syracuse.

There is no war in Ba Singh Se.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• Banned

You are off your meds, I can tell.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• AdultSwim.Com

ouch man wtf is that supposed to mean?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/syracuse/crime/

According to this, only 20 murders happened there within a year. Maybe you misheard someone?

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

Youre nuttier than an outhouse rat.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• AdultSwim.Com

are you calling me an airbender?

somebody says we know "a way" so we're all just hanging on

ive yet to be insulted or discriminated against irl, the dope junky drama queen is internet bound

shes not a real human

• AdultSwim.Com

bnmjy said:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/syracuse/crime/

According to this, only 20 murders happened there within a year. Maybe you misheard someone?

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/watertown/news/2016/06/27/four-injured-in-syracuse-shootings-sunday.html

these are frequent... i am not wasting time with your stats... i see the live feed

• Banned

Do you not trust numbers?

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• SwimLegend

only 2 or 3, that ain't shit

Oh bother...

• Banned

Aww I miss Syracuse NY...my mother is there right now...she went to a concert yesterday at the fair grounds

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

When ever I hear stuff like that I think someone got strung out and went postal.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• AdultSwim.Com

i didnt look because i am very good with stats and i know you must have linked convicted murderers

and not the 3 unsolved murders a week

your giving me daddy strangles wifey and im looking at the devils minions

• AdultSwim.Com

i will look out for you

• AdultSwim.Com

? sorry?

no i am serious dude

they want us to be scared so we think we need protection.

and there is never motive for the gangs killings, they always leave it anonymous and open ended...

never explaining why the dead one last week died when theyre announcing the new dead ones

its just too weird

this is a movement i can get into:

https://www.facebook.com/OGs-Against-Gun-Violence-869489719755378/

• Banned

Na man I grew up there I know where not to go

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

Go to a random street and wait to get wounded. Heal up and come back the following weeks and if it happens a few more times then yes it's true.

Why, thank you for noticing!

• AdultSwim.Com

your attitude sounds like the squeak of an aching pig or pissed on daddy's p***s envy twerp lover.

but i have no idea why id even listen to that shit you just said.