Does everyone usually work this early on a Tuesday morning?
1042   39

It's awfully quiet around here. At least my boy Ninja's here though. He has some interesting things to say.

• IB

Truthfully, I should be sleeping. It's almost 4 am where I live and with ASMB and watching people play Enter the Gungeon I can't get off the laptop.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• Swimuminati

yes zeni

people usually work, just not you

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

It's too hot right now. I'm waiting for it to cool down a bit.

• Toonami

yes people have jobs

tuesday morning? shit son, it's 3pm.

• SwimPunk Banned

I'm here for a bit.....I canceled my 10 o'clock and got another dude to cover it, but I have to cover his 4pm......So I figure I can finish muh terlet, and polish off this alcohol and still get a nap. Adulting at exactly 9000.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Damn... Buddyroe calling the shots haha... Oh wait you have to cover for him though too.

I'm gonna start adulating soon as well, just have to wait for the weather. My body works differently, so it's not good for me to work in extreme heat.

• Banned

Yes zeni...productive members of society have jobs and don't live off of mommys good graces

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• IB

The_Hive44 said:

Yes zeni...productive members of society have jobs and don't live off of mommys good graces

r00d

• SwimPunk Banned

Work inside.....I get down about work sometimes, then I see these dudes in full protective gear in 100 degree heat pouring asphalt on HWY 35 and realize I did the right shit with my life.

Wiring closets and crawl spaces get hot, but not THAT hot.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Yeah does she even have facts to back that up? I feel like she just came up with it out of thin air.

• Banned

I have a job and don't live with my mother...dont care

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• IB

Zenigundam said:

Yeah does she even have facts to back that up? I feel like she just came up with it out of thin air.

Nah, I meant the "living with parents" bit being r00d. I live with my parents and have a job. Honestly, no one could afford to live where I do by themselves, unless they had 2 jobs or so.

Oh yeah true. I never saw anything wrong that. I'm inheriting the house anyway, so why move out?

• Banned

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Zenigundam said:

Nah, I meant the "living with parents" bit being r00d. I live with my parents and have a job. Honestly, no one could afford to live where I do by themselves, unless they had 2 jobs or so.

You get a pass cause Hawaii is by FAR the worst when it comes to even buying the smallest of things...like milk...one of my former bosses moved from there and said she felt rich in Texas compared to back home

• IB

So now I have to know who you are and how you know where I live. Not that I don't recognize your username.

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

So now I have to know who you are and how you know where I live. Not that I don't recognize your username.

O_O

• Banned

still me

• SwimPunk Banned

I'm not even an IBer and I know where you live......But I think that's because we both spam Skittle on FB a lot.

• IB

The_Hive44 said:

still me

Oh hell yeah, how are you doing?