Which notifications are your favorite.
1171   32

• SwimPunk Banned

I think mine has to be Youtube notifications.....It warms my heart that strangers have either liked or commented on my trolling.

My least favorite are text messages.......Not if me and someone are currently texting, that's cool, but sometimes I get messages from people who think this # still belongs to someone else. It's annoying.

Wait....Nope....FB game requests are the worst.....Even though I'm guilty of sending them, I still hate them.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

I like fb notos

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Facebook message
    Kik message
    Tinderoni message
    Snapchat message

FB requests are generally awful.
    Unless its from like my real friends or my niece.

I say best would be torrent/download completion notification.
    Or completion of anything notifications are the best.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimPunk Banned

I am downvoting you because that's terrible

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimPunk Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

I say best would be torrent/download completion notification.
    Or completion of anything notifications are the best.

I never even see those since I only torrent in my sleep.

• SwimPunk Banned

*  Spams you  *

texts from ur mama tellin me her beef patties are ready

But seriously -- probably Tinder, as shameful as that is to admit. I think there's something about that flame symbol that's psychologically attractive. Maybe because it's a symbolized definition of flame/fire and therefore destruction. Overwatch uses the symbol too and it's still satisfying even when there's no hint of p***y on the other end.

• SwimPunk Banned

You.....Only you

• SwimComrad

Oddly, only the ones I get here. About 95% of anything else (social media or an online service) leads to messages belligerent, contentious, and vulgar in nature.

Edit: Text messages from family and friends are pretty cool.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimPunk Banned

This post sucked at first, but then you edited it, and made it gold.....Good show.

• IB

I like getting them from here.. And snapchat

Facebook kills me with notifications because I'm a lularoe addict and I try to win too many free leggings.. So everytime someone else posts that damn red notification comes up :|

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

You can try...but it's set to private and friends only

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Emails that tell me my package was delivered, I guess. I don't really give a shit about notifications.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

Trump campaign emails.

• ShoeHands

When someone tags me in a thread here

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

emails

they are the most important of my notifications

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

When the man says he's on his way.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

Defaulted student loan debt letters

Always gives me a laugh seeing what the figure has inflated to

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

emails

Hello.

My name is Prince Abubu.

I have several million dollars sitting in an American bank account but I need you to loan me 5 thousand dollars for transaction fees.

You will be handsomely rewarded upon the retrieval of my funds.

• Swimuminati

IIl said:

Firefly24 said:

emails

Hello.

My name is Prince Abubu.

I have several million dollars sitting in an American bank account but I need you to loan me 5 thousand dollars for transaction fees.

You will be handsomely rewarded upon the retrieval of my funds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbmY70019VM