Oh hey, the boards are a bit more lively now -nt
152   8

• IB

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• Swimuminati

if you thought this morning was bad, its a ghost town come dinner time

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• ShoeHands

Yea........

To bad they will die down in an hour once the 5 of us who are active stop posting for a while

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

The board is dying on the vine and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it except ask for the plug to be pulled. Let what was once a vibrant community die with some dignity.

• Banned

When the new boards just started the place was more active than it had been in years, and many old members popped up. Too bad that was very shortlived.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• IB

Master-Debater131 said:

Yea........

To bad they will die down in an hour once the 5 of us who are active stop posting for a while

Probably.

Good to see you again though. How've you been?

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• ShoeHands

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Yea........

Probably.

Good to see you again though. How've you been?

Oh, you know, sitting around posting here with the few remaining old timers left :D Tripping and falling on my face walking down the street. The usual

How about you?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

I wont be posting a new episode today, so errbody can just go home and wait for tomorrow's.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.