4

Back when I played baseball...
316   12

  • SwimPeanut
    -3

    I didn't care whether my team won or lost. That wasn't a sportsmanship thing. I was just simply that indifferent to it. Today? Don't even ask me what a short stop is supposed to do or how many meters from home to first. I dumped all that info along with a lot of other excess ballast at the very first opportunity. I don't care if I never play again.

    If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    Know who is on a team and doesn't care about victory......It's the dude that sucks

    I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.


  • Banned
    1

    You are like the scrawniest dude ever.... like, I would have targeted your ass in any sport I saw you playing.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimPeanut
    0

    Yeah, well... I didn't say I was any good at it.

    If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.


  • Manowarrior
    1

    Meters? Is this a thread about baseball, or cricket?

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • -1

    I played baseball too. It was all right. Sports aren't that interesting to me anymore.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Meters? Is this a thread about baseball, or cricket?

    Or maybe he measures in units of funk musicians

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Firefly24 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Meters? Is this a thread about baseball, or cricket?

    Or maybe he measures in units of funk musicians

    I don't get it. >_>

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    1938_Packard said:

    Yeah, well... I didn't say I was any good at it.

    So you suck and you don't care......GTFO the field and go sit in the dugout until it's time to do our laundry.

    I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Meters? Is this a thread about baseball, or cricket?

    Or maybe he measures in units of funk musicians

    I don't get it. >_>

    You might not get it but you know who they are, unknowingly you've heard them x1000.... or at least have heard this song by them covered x1000 times...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_iC0MyIykM

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Firefly24 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Firefly24 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Meters? Is this a thread about baseball, or cricket?

    Or maybe he measures in units of funk musicians

    I don't get it. >_>

    You might not get it but you know who they are, unknowingly you've heard them x1000.... or at least have heard this song by them covered x1000 times...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_iC0MyIykM

    It does sound kinda familiar.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • SwimComrad
    0

    C U B S
    U
    B
    S

    alt text


Log in to reply