In an alternate universe
203   12

• SwimPeanut

Goldman Sachs is a high end department store in New Detroit.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Thunder Goddess

In an alternate universe, you are witty and urbane, and don't make really horrible puns.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimPeanut

mthor said:

In an alternate universe, you are witty and urbane, and don't make really horrible puns.

In an alternate universe, you are the mayor of Clintonsburg and you make public speeches wearing the required Mummers costume shaped like a marijuana frond.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

In some distant galaxy, you aren't a shitty janitor and you are cool like Spike.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Thunder Goddess

I'd like a costume like that. And there's no Clintonsburg, so I'll take Clinton, NY, which is a lovely little college town, where I'm sure they'll appreciate said costume. In fact, I think I like the alternate universe better than this one.

• SwimLegend

In an alternate universe...

Thomas Edison steals your shitty science project and you still end up being a janitor.

09/13/03

• Thunder Goddess

As long as he doesn't wind up being Tesla.

• ShoeHands

See....its threads like these that really make me hate actually not wanting to be banned and lose my SN

Because, my god, this is teed up so spectacularly that some of these answers would be just pure gold.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimLegend

mthor said:

As long as he doesn't wind up being Tesla.

Well, I forgot to add that Edison steals the project, is laughed out of the inventing business, and Tesla reigns supreme.

09/13/03

• Thunder Goddess

Thank you. Now I can sleep peacefully.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Needs more aliens and predators

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimPunk Banned

Those wooden hands that hold the neck ties in every Goldman Sachs. Whenever I go I make them do rock on devil horns.