cat girl can run fast and hunt
613   22

• Banned

bat girl can fly and see in the dark

fish girl??????

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Fish go blub.

• IB

Chickens go cluck cluck, Cows go Moo

• Helper

Fish girl never blinks.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

katt_goddess said:

Fish girl never blinks.

good point. I am writing a manga. and I am needing to come up with ideas.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

that thing scares me.

• SwimPunk Banned

You leave waifu alone

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Helper

Phillies29 said:

katt_goddess said:

Fish girl never blinks.

Then just outright steal from Monster Musume - fish girls are covered in a slime layer at all times that allows them insulation to cold temps and to conserve moisture while on land. But they do require regular baths.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

keep that damn thing away from my waif

• Banned

katt_goddess said:

Phillies29 said:

katt_goddess said:

Fish girl never blinks.

Then just outright steal from Monster Musume - fish girls are covered in a slime layer at all times that allows them insulation to cold temps and to conserve moisture while on land. But they do require regular baths.

How is this going to interact with the main male protagonist?
    Normally the guy in the manga has some issue which becomes a pet peeve to the female.
    Maybe fish boy?

• Helper

Phillies29 said:

katt_goddess said:

Phillies29 said:

katt_goddess said:

Fish girl never blinks.

How is this going to interact with the main male protagonist?
    Normally the guy in the manga has some issue which becomes a pet peeve to the female.
    Maybe fish boy?

Maybe he likes fish sticks.

• SwimNinja

Fish girl has a memory of 3 seconds.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

thats genious!

he likes sea food! she can't stand it!

• Banned

again though that contradicts my above construct- unless its the comedic relief-fish girl so to speak.

• Swimuminati

bat girl gave cat girl rabies. fish girl? she witnessed the whole thing but didn't step up cuz shes a cold blooded bitch.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

this is too violent for the fan base^

• SwimElder

Fish girl loses direction sometimes by slipping into a crowd as her schooling instinct takes over.

• Banned

I like this.

The new fish girl on campus? Does she ever get accepted??

• Banned

thats too epic for my manga