Do you have any amazing friends?
887   30

• SwimSuperFan

So I've been slowly recovering from a really dark slump and a series of unfortunate events (not the book ). During this time, I contemplated hurting myself multiple times and didn't think twice about it a lot. However, I was lucky enough to befriend an online friend not too long ago that was always, always there for me... he lifted me up and always said so many nice things and made me feel good about myself.. and always made time for me no matter what he was doing.. I just feel so blessed to realize that someone like him exists in a world that is full of f**ked up and shitty people.. do any of you guys have someone like that? Sorry for long cringy rant I just had to get if off my chest

• SwimNinja

In the town I am now? No.

I have friends I met online that are like that, and I have friends from when I lived in Vegas that I still talk to like that.

But in this shithole I have no friends.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPunk Banned

Nope, I keep mediocre people around so I don't have to be better.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Swimuminati

i have many

they are my lifeblood

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

i'm glad you found someone to see you through the rough times :)

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

I got three...one's a lawyer, one's a doctor, and one's an accountant....yes, their jobs add to their value

• Banned

nope

just me and waifu

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

My amazing friends are my music albums stored in my laptop

And Fuggz

• Banned

Kudasai said:

And Fuggz

fuggz is a hefti bitch

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Oh you love her admit it

• SwimNinja

Yes. Even though I hate how little contact I keep with everyone, they're still understanding about me working myself like a horse to get back on my feet. I don't know how I lucked out at an early age to find them, but amazing friends are treasures.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Kudasai said:

Oh you love her admit it

my attraction is waning.
    I can't satisfy her needs anyways.

Stop resisting your true feelings

• SwimComrad

i would say that I do. I mean I've had a friend that I've known since we were little and he's always had my back. but most of my other friends don't really talk to me so I guess they're not my friends?

• SwimSuperFan

It's good to know that you do have those friends though :)

• IB Banned

YOU ARE ALL MY FRIENDS.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB

I have no frieends.

whatevah..

• SwimSuperFan

That's very wonderful to hear, glad you have many :)
    And thank you!

• SwimSuperFan

lmao I'm glad that works in your favor

• SwimSuperFan

That's just how life is :(
    Good to hear that they're all so understanding.