Butterocalypse
258   13

• ShoeHands

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• IB

nice

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

lol

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• ShoeHands

Was to good to pass up considering todays butter theme

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

she really knows how to work a pole

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• ShoeHands

Clearly she has had years of practice

I mean, look at the focus in her eyes. Shes in the zone!

• Swimuminati

she certainly has her sight on the goal... but idk, she doesn't seem the type to like it when you look in her eyes at the finish

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• ShoeHands

She really doesnt.

The last thing she will do is look you in the eye when she is churning. Shes the type to finish churning then just walk away to wash her hands without saying anything.

• Swimuminati

a good woman knows when not to ruin a moment with idle chatter

• ShoeHands

Im not sure shes one to ever talk though

She just goes about her business churning away.

• IB Banned

its never butter....

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB

she looks like she has good churning form. i like that