My neighbor is either fucking or beating his girlfriend
205   9

• SwimPunk Banned

I went to go raid his liquor cabinet, but what I heard through the door means come back later

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Saw this thread title and cracked up

• Banned

I've been in the spot before bro.
    On different terms I was trying to get the pain pills in the medicine cabinet.
    It sounded like jungle warfare in there... I just straight left, not worth the ensuing chaos in case the situation escalates.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Roe your Buddy boat right back in there and show her that thing God sent ya down with

• Toonami

Or possibly both

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• SwimNinja

Phillies29 said:

It sounded like jungle warfare in there... I just straight left, not worth the ensuing chaos in case the situation escalates.

Wait, was this in someone else's house or yours?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Sorce said:

Phillies29 said:

someone else.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

Phillies29 said:

Sorce said:

Phillies29 said:

someone else.

Oh. That takes the fun out of it.

• SwimNinja

And I meant walking in on your parents doing the dirty, not one of them getting their ass beat in the non-kinky way. Only Dane gets off on the latter.