i can't
2857   66

• Swimuminati

believe its nut butter

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• ShoeHands

Thats what she said

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

no

thats what she spread

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• ShoeHands

I think she needs to learn proper hygiene then

And teach him how to aim

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Helper

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Swimuminati

i think she's past the point of purity

but you can teach an old dog new tricks when nut butter is involved

• IB

whatevah..

• Swimuminati

quit trying to butter me up, it won't work

• ShoeHands

Well in that case just go all out

Pretty sure anyone will learn a new truck if it involves nut butter.
    except lesbians. they will avoid it like its the plague.

• Swimuminati

yeah, i hear they're into milk products

• ShoeHands

Dairy in general is bad for them

I think they prefer sea-food.

• Swimuminati

they must eat out frequently

• ShoeHands

Oh constantly. If you ever ask them to cook for you they refuse and suggest eating out instead.

Sometimes they may order in, but not that often.

• Swimuminati

These jokes...

alt text

• Swimuminati

jelly!

last time i asked a guy if he felt like eating out, he declined, told me he didn't want to blow his wad on me

• ShoeHands

Guys are selfish like that.

I went go-karting with a guy once, he did everything he could to finish first. Even crashed my car to make sure I couldnt finish the race!

• Swimuminati

I once...uh...did stuff and...............shit >.>.....gimme a sec and i'll be back with something good, I promise...

• IB Banned

yes you can

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Swimuminati

Mary had a little lamb......f**k, no, that's not it...I thought I had something, but I didn't, I was just forcing it....I need time to concentrate, just give me time...

sitcom laugh track plays

• Swimuminati

THAT SCOUNDREL! figures he would cheat... doesn't even know to drive a stick. he's got to make up for it somehow, no matter who he leaves hurt behind.