Severe Thunderstorm warning
1093   46

• ShoeHands

Its raining so hard!
    And theres all sorts of lightning and hail!

Pretty sure the weather is trying to make butter

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Helper

You live in the place God hates almost as much as California.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• ShoeHands

Pffttt

God loves us

We have , guns, and the Broncos

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• IB

trad me it rained for like 5 minutes here

and the heat came back on.

whatevah..

• Helper

You also have Hickenlooper....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimSuperFan

is the butter talk like an inside joke?

I have no idea. I stepped away from the boards for 20 minutes and when I come back it's nothing but butter posts. Typical ASMB

• Banned

We're due in a few hours. I really can't wait though, my hope is it breaks the 100% humidity i'm feeling right now. 😓

• ShoeHands

Its the Butterocolypse

Just accept it

• ShoeHands

Thats what Im worried about

itll get hot, and humid

• Helper

No, just some goofy meme type posting.
    It happens a lot around here, you learn to just roll with it.

Get it, roll and butter....

• ShoeHands

Oh dear god no!

100% Humidity is wrong in every possible way.

• ShoeHands

Meh. You win some, you lose some.

Send some of that stomy weather my way. My lawn is dying

• ShoeHands

I would if I could :(

We actually need a whole ton of rain here because of all the fires

• Banned

It is the grossest i've felt in a while. I don't think we peaked at 100% all last summer.

And it's only June.

Fine I'll just rent a plane and buy tons and tons of dry ice to help mother nature along

• ShoeHands

Like, isnt 100% Humidity basically water

So the air turns to water?

You are drinking the air. Thats so wrong............

• ShoeHands

Do that!

But make sure to add red food coloring to it as well.

Then itll be raining blood

• SwimElder

I'd be more jelly if triple digits weren't just around the corner.

• Swimuminati

oh noes....I fear the thunder....I'll need someone to hold me tight and stroke my....let's say hair >.>......to keep me calm