What's with all the butter talk today?
185   8

I don't get it.....

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPunk Banned

terror butter

• Swimuminati

i'm toasted

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Thank you for your informative answers friends

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

lol actually it was viper and naraku4656

they fell off their rocker when zeni pushed them too far

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimNinja

Viper declared that he wants Buddy's butter, Buddy said he wants Fuggs's cheddar biscuits and then edited a post about fisting, Firefly is spreading nuts, and Ghostie is against safe fisting. You missed a lot.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

This place is like Days of Our Lives meets Off the Air

• Swimuminati

no, no

nut butter

i'm not sure i want to know what spreading nuts is like

creamy or gtfo