Cowboy Bebop: The Movie is airing on Starz Encore Action right now.
1210   18

• King Of the Hill Banned

I don't know how much you all know your pay cable listings, but Spike Spiegel and friends are currently hanging out up there. I get the Starz Encore channels through my cable service, so I'm watching it right now. It was probably another boon earned through ordering the "Digital Preferred" expansion that initially netted me Mnet America.

If this is too late of a showing for you, it's also on at 2:30P tomorrow afternoon.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

I don't have cable but I have that movie on blu-ray

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

The hell?

Unfortunately I don't have Starz, but damn.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• King Of the Hill Banned

Well, the only premium cable service I have is HBO, but I still get the Starz Encore channels, so there's a chance that you might. It helps that the Starz name didn't get attached to them until a few months ago.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Helper

Oh wow it is. I wonder why? Cool though.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Banned

Nope.

Got all the HBO and Showtime channels. No Starz / Encore or Cinemax.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Toonami

This is really quite cool

I have owned and watched this movie on blu ray for quite some time at this point but I can't remember the last time I have ever seen this airing on television

Kudos StarsEncore Action

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• Swimuminati

DBZ4ever said:

Oh wow it is. I wonder why? Cool though.

Encore action has actually been airing anime movies for quite a long time now. So the ratings must be decent for them.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Animidnight and The Block

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Zeni knows!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Toonami

Of all the times to be asleep and not have any of the Starz stations...

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• SwimNinja

It's been a Starz property for several years. They just haven't aired it out as much in the last two years. I'll still watch it next time because I've been too lazy to buy the movie just yet.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimSage Banned

Zenigundam said:

I remember Animidnight. I saw a few series on there: Blue Seed, Street Fighter II V, Vandread, maybe some others.

• Banned

Good movie.

Much better than the Tryhard, I mean Trigun, movie.

• SwimPunk Banned

Starz is the worst.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

scope85 said:

I don't have cable but I have that movie on blu-ray

I don't have cable or a blu-ray player but i have that movie on dvd

• Banned

Oh come on. Ash vs Evil Dead was cool.

• SwimNinja

No it's not. It ramped up its game in the last four years and now has a decent selection of movies across their different channels while whipping out better shows too.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita