I sell too much of my junk for dank
241   14

Yesterday I sold my complete series of Death Note DVD, and a couple seasons of Robot Chicken for 20$, just to get fellin alright for the day. /: What has my life come too?

• Banned

Addiction!!!!

• SwimPunk Banned

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

cmooonnn homiiee you cant addicted to smoking weed. its just called being a stoner .

• Banned

Yes, you can. It's not the same as a nicotine addiction, but it's nonetheless an addiction that interferes with your daily activities.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Swimuminati

lol, you sold your possessions to buy weed? Frealz?

Why don't you have any money? Especially 20$.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimLegend

I think you might be doinitwrong

Oh bother...

I was thinkin of a way to get extra cash for herb specifically. also i meann robott chicken is on likeee every night anyway

i was just kiddin dude. I know in all seriousness, it is an addiction. nonetheless idgaf, i like to get ripped.

probs dood

• SwimLegend

It's cool man, practice makes perfect

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

That was the best you could come up with tho? Son, ya done ripped yourself off.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

you sound like my mother lmao

• Swimuminati

Yeah well no son of mine would be selling his shit to buy 20$ worth of weed. He would be mowing my damn lawn or running errands for me. Hell, i'd just get him to trimmin.