Road Maps are more fun than google maps
133   6

I prefer the thrill of having to open one up, struggle to make sure it doesn't obstruct the driver's view and cause an accident, and then (what really gets my adrenaline pumping) having to use your navigational, Boy Scout skills to find your way.

Google Maps just makes it easy and boring imo. Type in a destination and it pinpoints it for you? Where's da fun in that?

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I prefer the thrill of having to open one up, struggle to make sure it doesn't obstruct the driver's view and cause an accident, and then (what really gets my adrenaline pumping) having to use your navigational, Boy Scout skills to find your way.

Google Maps just makes it easy and boring imo. Type in a destination and it pinpoints it for you? Where's da fun in that?

You afraid of posting your moms house?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimSage Banned

I like to venture out into the middle of nowhere myself, no maps or cellphones.

Is this... the start of beef? cracks knuckles

• Banned

You know damn well you don't want this...

I have your IP already and your home address......

You should really stop clicking on everything you get sent.

If you gotta go go with a smile

I like on YouTube videos when there's an argument in the comments section and that one guy always posts his address and challenges the other guy (as well as the rest of the world) to come to his house so he can whoop some a** because he's the undefeated street fighting legend of the universe.