Have you ever tried posting something here while you're medicated
1046   38

• Special Snowflake

Assuming you're not fuggs.

It's hard to find anything to reply to.

• Swimuminati

i do not require the medications

well, not prescription pharmaceuticals

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• ShoeHands

No........Never
    <.<

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

I always get banned when i skip my meds.

• SwimNinja

I don't think it's anything to do with being medicated, just that the boards are shit lately.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Special Snowflake

Are any of you people not pot heads?

• SwimNinja

I'm not.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

i don't know, i'm not counting

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

I'm not.

Arent y9u still all messed up and on disability?

• Banned

greedy_respawned said:

Are any of you people not pot heads?

yeah the drunks

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

fuggz thats not nice to ask people personal questions like that.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

Lacethongskank said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

I'm not.

Arent y9u still all messed up and on disability?

Have you finally figured out who I am? And even if I were on disability what does that have to do with me not being a pot head which is what that response was in reference to?

• Banned

lol who are you??

• SwimNinja

alucard82/alucardsexyghost but I was always in babbling and hadn't posted in like 2 years before the new boards.

It's not like I tried to hide it or anything, I just know that she didn't know for awhile, she even said outright at least once that she didn't when I brought up how she would follow people throughout threads bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the topic just to troll them.

But it seems she finally figured it out since the whole disability thing was what she tried to troll me with on the old boards.

Actually she use to troll my wife by saying she was on disability which I have no clue how she came up with that unless she mistook her for someone else.

• SwimPunk Banned

greedy_respawned said:

Are any of you people not unemployed leeches.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• IB Banned

Medicated? No. Medicine is for the weak.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

EvilsergE said:

Medicated? No. Medicine is for the weak.

And i guess alcohol everyday is for the strong.

• IB Banned

You got it

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

I have degenerative disks...I'm always medicated

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• IB

I am medicated the majority of the time I am here