If you could have any super power ( again )
334   16

• ShoeHands

The consequence you must accept in trade for having a superpower is having a fully grown horse p***s growing out of your left nostril this time.

My superpower would be the ability to put reality into stasis. Sort of like frozen time but without the absolute frozen state of everything around you. Which I assume would be death anyway because air that doesn't move wouldn't be very breathable. Everything would just kinda hover where it is unless I choose to move it.

So basically frozen time where I could grope boobs instead of concrete spheres.

I'd also use the power to steal money so I could afford to pay somebody to surgically remove my nose p***s.

• Banned

how is a horse penor gonna fit on my nose? this doesn't make sense?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

The power to travel to alternate universes, so I could go to the one in which it's considered fashionable to have a fully grown horse p***s growing out of your nostril.

My nostril horse p***s will be especially admired, appearing on the cover of magazines and winning several awards.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

Could Eternal Youth be considered a super power? Because it'd be that, but I'd be worried that eventually (some time within the next 5,000 years), there'll be some kind of asteroid strike or rare occurrence like a plane crashing through my house that'll take my life even though I'm eternally young. Just seems like it's bound to happen eventually. I could live in an underground bunker after the first couple of hundred years of eternal youth when I feel that I've pushed my luck far enough to avoid the asteroid strike and the plane slamming into my house.

• ShoeHands

We'll assume in this reality the nostril has enough of an elastic property that it can stretch out enough to accommodate one.

Or not. Maybe it'd just be like a giant bloodkakke facial when the thing just sprouts out of the nose like Jack's beanstalk and reduces your nasal cavity to a horrible red crater.

... maybe wish for skin elasticity.

• Special Snowflake

ME GRIMLOCK! ME NO NEED POWERS!

ME GRIMLOCK! ME KING!

• Banned

I have many super powers.

• SwimPunk Banned

So basically you want the power to be a sex offender......This is already going great.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimHero

I want teleportation.

Janeway Rules!

• ShoeHands

A sex offender who wouldn't be caught.

So, like, if my Andy Griffith fanfics came to life, basically.

Luck would be my power.

I could win a fight, lottery, argument, and eating contest with luck.

• Banned

The power to mentally control big trucks and drive them all over town

• SwimHero

Should have chosen luck. How does the saying go? Its better to be lucky

Janeway Rules!

distorted_reasoning said:

Should have chosen luck. How does the saying go? Its better to be lucky

I went to a panel with Stan Lee once and he said the super powers he would want is luck and explained why it would be really beneficial.

• SwimPunk Banned

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimElder

Osmosis learning.

Be able to copy and perfectly recall any skill or knowledge from any human or physical media I touch. I can also imprint the knowledge onto physical media.

Natural talents like speed or strength would be impossible, but anything learned through experience would be fair game. I could copy a master translator or archer's skill, but I would have to work up the strength to use the bow. I would be able to use my current strength the most efficiently with it though.