This is a serious question. Just think carefully before you answer it.
151   9

When you play an RPG, do you ever use all of the items that you gather over the course of the game? I don't mean using everything in your inventory, I just mean trying every item at least once, particularly the ones that have very little value. Do you ever try them out or do you just sell them/never use them?

use at least once. duh.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

no, infact I mostly just sell them. Infact most of those items end up not really serving a whole lotta purpose anyways.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

Sell or never use them.......I hardly ever wind up using any status buff items....Completely worthless. I use the occasional status ailment cure but usually only in a situation where I don't have a healer on the team for whatever reason.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

No I don't make it a point to use every item

Sometimes I finish a game with unused stat buffs and other valuable items because I couldn't decide which party member to use them on, along with fragile powerful weapons that I didn't want to waste before the final battle

• SwimHero

Nope

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Nope, many items are useless when you have magic users in your party. I sell whatever I can.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• SwimSage Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

Sell or never use them.......I hardly ever wind up using any status buff items....Completely worthless. I use the occasional status ailment cure but usually only in a situation where I don't have a healer on the team for whatever reason.

This. Maybe early in game also use potions/whatever inbetween battle to save on MP.

Hmmmm interesting responses...