Blue Exorcist season 2
1921   32

• SwimComrad

Get ready to beat the shit out of satan.

https://twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/748179080701321216

• SwimComrad

• Banned

Is this gonna retcon the second half of the first series, be a "Brotherhood" type series, or a straight continuation somehow making that bullshit ending to the first season anime canon.

Either or, it's still gonna be average / run-of-the-mill at best.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimComrad

@DeusMasquerade average probably but you beat toonami will get it in 2018 or late 2017.

• Banned

I love how we're getting this news but absolutely zero knowledge has been made public about season 2 of Attack On Titan.

Japan needs to get its priorities straight.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimSuperFan

If I had to guess, going off that visual they'll probably pretend the ending never happened. The animu ended with Yukio having demon ears and teeth, and in that visual his ears are normal.

I will kind of be disappointed if it only covers the Impure King arc, although if it's only 12 episodes like most action series are now, I guess that's all they could cover. I really would like to see the Illuminati arc covered, such as the ones of Izumo and her past

Bush did 9/11

• SwimSuperFan

DeusMasquerade said:

I love how we're getting this news but absolutely zero knowledge has been made public about season 2 of Attack On Titan.

The success of the first season of AoT was just a fluke.

Bush did 9/11

cool beans. imma watch for sure.

• Other Anime

Book of Circus, it is. Wonder how they'll glide an eraser over the anime filler from Season 1 for this one

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimSuperHero

Cool. I'll watch.
    I liked the first season.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Toonami

Hazuma666 said:

I don't like this. By that I mean how they say it is going to cover the Impure King Arc. That makes it sound like a continuation, which the poster/splash page seems to back. If so then that really sucks. This would have been better off as a reboot then a continuation.

Was Called a Hipster by Ben
    Hold The Door

• Banned

Deathgod201 said:

DeusMasquerade said:

The success of the first season of AoT was just a fluke.

Those are fighting words, son.

• SwimVIP

Deathgod201 said:

If I had to guess, going off that visual they'll probably pretend the ending never happened. The animu ended with Yukio having demon ears and teeth, and in that visual his ears are normal.

This is why I keep saying that the OVA, Runaway Kuro (which is more like a movie) really should've been aired on Toonami shortly after season 1 ended. I would explain about the OVA, but I know how angry posters get about posting spoilers, especially since we don't have a spoiler tag anymore.

Anyway, if Blue Exorcist does get a 2nd season, that would be beneficial to the fans of the series. The last episode felt incomplete. If another season does get made, I will definitely make sure to watch it in English and in Japanese.

This is coming from someone, who doesn't invest much time in watching Adult Swim anymore like I did 7-15 years ago. LOL!

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Toonami

Deathgod has been posting spoilers galore without marking them and no one seems upset.

Hold The Door

• SwimVIP

Venomlord said:

Deathgod has been posting spoilers galore without marking them and no one seems upset.

Interesting because I normally saw posters complaining on the last board about other posters not using the spoiler tags and would get banned for not using them.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Toonami

Honestly, there's only 1 person I've ever seen make a huge fuss over spoilers.

Hold The Door

• Other Anime

As I said in the Toonami thread I hope we'll get to hear Ichigo say "tits" again.

• SwimVIP

Venomlord said:

Honestly, there's only 1 person I've ever seen make a huge fuss over spoilers.

Occasionally, I use to lurk in Toonami and post in certain show folders and there would be at least 1 poster complaining about someone not using spoiler tags. Personally speaking, I'm not opposed to spoilers.

In fact, I always enjoyed reading spoilers in general about movies and shows. However, there are those people, who will go postal just because someone posted spoilers without a spoiler tag. If I'm remembering correctly, ASMB posters were banned for something as trivial as not using a spoiler tag.

Anyway, if you haven't already, I suggest watching Blue Exorcist: Runaway Kuro.

• Other Anime

I have complained about manga spoilers in anime only threads before. Not often though.

• Toonami Banned

Venomlord said:

Hazuma666 said:

I don't like this. By that I mean how they say it is going to cover the Impure King Arc. That makes it sound like a continuation, which the poster/splash page seems to back. If so then that really sucks. This would have been better off as a reboot then a continuation.

How the hell is a continuation going to work?

Also how do we know it's covering that arc?

• Toonami Banned

By the way, you forgot to post this in the Toonami folder.

http://boards.adultswim.com/category/8/toonami

FYI, there's a bug where you have to go into a thread for the create post button to appear to make a thread.

@SwimMod_Luuv please move the thread.