Have you ever cursed out loud in class before?
380   15

What was it like? Did the room suddenly get silent while the rest of the class waited for the teacher/professor to serve you something or was it just like "Who gives a sh--"?

i said "jesus christ" in front of a co-worker a few years ago. never really thought anything about it until a couple days later when i had to talk to the boss about my "poor language" in the office. i told him i thought it was a bullshit accusation. he lol'd. i walked out. it was good.

Lol wow. Reminds me of that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle superfangirl who spent all her money on her TMNT collection and her parents during the special something along the lines of, "We're glad she has a job now so that she can spend her own money on this stuff... pardon my French." Chuckleworthy

• Thunder Goddess

I had a irritating phone conversation with one of my less pleasant patients, and as soon as I hung up the phone, I snapped "Stupid tw@t." Then, my jaw dropped, and I looked at the other two women at the desk, whose jaws had also dropped. One of them said "I haven't heard anybody say that in years," and we all went into hysterics.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Haha that's pretty tame. Reminds me of the time I had a phone conversation with a loan collection agent and I cursed at him and threw my cell phone across the room then started to tear up my living room while screaming, "F*** you!! F*** you!! Son of b****!! I'll come over there and kick your a**!!"

But that didn't really happen although I imagine I've made some people on ASMB have an identical reaction to that one.

I called the teacher Ms. Lady one time and people laughed.

To be fair, I was drunk so yeah...

• Special Snowflake

ME GRIMLOCK KING! ME SAY WHAT ME WANT!

ME GRIMLOCK! ME KING!

• Manowarrior

One time when my teacher was lecturing in class, we all heard from the next room, the teacher in the next room shout quite loudly, "GET THE F**K OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!"

I really wonder what that student did to set him off.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

Haha yeah had a few incidents like those in HS. Those sound effects from the scuffle in the neighboring classroom.

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

Haha yeah had a few incidents like those in HS. Those sound effects from the scuffle in the neighboring classroom.

This was at college though. Community college, but college none the less.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

I'm surprised he did that. He could have just called for security or something. Just wouldn't expect that from a college professor.

• SwimSage Banned

You gave me inspiration for my next thread, thanks king Zeni.

nope, cause i have a filter. especially when i was in school.

• Toonami

In all levels of grade school, yes. Sometimes to myself, sometimes to a classmate, and on rare occasions to a teacher (there was only one instance where that last one happened while I was in high school - woman refused to let me to go the bathroom during school-wide testing and I was literally about to piss myself, so I said something along the lines of "well I'm not gonna f**king piss in my pants" and walked out the door).

I had a lot of anger issues in elementary and middle school (fighting and the like), but for the most part I was a good kid in high school. Above example aside, most of the swearing out loud at that point was me talking to friends a little too loudly or something like that.