Comic Con progress
163   6

• SwimPeanut

Now that I've reserved and confirmed a ticket for this year, I've decided to go to this year's event holding a legitimate ticket... but... look for one of those mysterious unattended entrances that a few people here claim to negate that need for a ticket. Why? Just to verify whether fact or myth. Can't get into too much trouble if I actually find one and somebody from security shows up to ask about my ticket. "Oh, really? I'll take this ticket straight over there, thank you."

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

I heard it's a lot especially for hotel and stuff. Not sure i'm down blowing 1k and 3 hr wait for panels and stuff.

• SwimPeanut

ELDEMONIO said:

I heard it's a lot especially for hotel and stuff. Not sure i'm down blowing 1k and 3 hr wait for panels and stuff.

A hotel would be nice... when you want to spend a whole four day ticket to the event.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Hey packard, why don't you come over to my office sometime. I need a "professional" like you to mop my floors. 😉

• SwimPunk Banned

I like how you call people criminals and then you make threads to break the law.....Even if you have a ticket, sneaking in isn't negated by the purchase. I hope they catch you and rip your shit up in your face.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

Naw, i told him how i was able to walk in and out of comic con without a lanyard simply because the place is like swiss cheese with the worst security on earth.

It's bothered him ever since. 😂