Have you ever pulled out your dick in class before?
893   26

• SwimSage Banned

What was it like? Did the room suddenly get silent while the rest of the class waited for the teacher/professor to serve you something or was it just like "Who gives a shit"?

• SwimComrad

LOL....probably the teacher said "Go down to the principle's office"

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

not my own no.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

yes

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• IB Banned

Only in my dreams

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• SwimSage Banned

Wouldn't he/she say to "put that thing away!" first?

• SwimSage Banned

Was it waifu?

• SwimSage Banned

Oh yeah, how'd that go?

• SwimSage Banned

You have weird dreams.

• SwimPunk Banned

ric_man said:

Oh yeah, how'd that go?

Equal reactions of shock and laughing.....The teacher wasn't in the room and no one snitched.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimSage Banned

Wow, that's some bad supervision.

• Banned

ric_man said:

Was it waifu?

waifu went down on 2 dudes before in the locker room.
    and kids are singing along to her songs.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

ric_man said:

Wow, that's some bad supervision.

It's high school.....Sometimes teachers leave the room, and sometimes someone promises to let you score later if you show them your dick......It's a weird place.

• SwimSage Banned

Wow, your waifu is a s**t.

• SwimSage Banned

Sounds like high school alright, but teachers never left the classroom at mine. Too much shit went on there already.

• Banned

she even let the dog hit it too.

• Banned

Whipping it out flaccid would've caused people to raise a charity for me, and taking it out erect would've made me a sex offender.

So nah.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimPunk Banned

Who gives a shit / laughing / the teacher cried / I got suspended for 10 days

• Banned

I knew a kid that pierced his own p***s in class, during my days in highschool. Life is strange.

• Manowarrior

SandStone said:

I knew a kid that pierced his own p***s in class, during my days in highschool. Life is strange.

What did he pierce it with? A sharpened pencil?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

No a pin like the ones used to hold folded clothes, whatever those are called.... I'm too lazy to look the name up atm.