trying spam for the first time
1605   42

• IB

just had it by itself on toasted bread. this tastes like more of an ingredient than an actual food which is probably why people usually put it in stuff rather than eat it by itself

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

But did you like it?

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• IB

it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally salty. i got the regular kind though. i think if i was to do it again i'd get the low sodium version

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• IB

that being said i don't think i would. i still have half a can sitting in a plastic bag in the fridge and i'm not even sure if i'm going to eat it or not

• Other Anime Banned

Naraku4656 said:

it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally salty.

so many sexual jokes I can use
    and all of them would take me out just like the others

• Banned

thanks for the blog update.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• IB

i would not want to be the person giving me a bj in the next few days

• IB

anytime

• Other Anime Banned

Naraku4656 said:

i would not want to be the person giving me a bj in the next few days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_aMss1p8EQ

• Babbling

You're a honorary Hawaiian now. Welcome to the high blood pressure and high sodium intake club.

• IB

• SwimSuperFan

the regular spam is pretty salty yeah. reduced sodium tends to be much more tastier

cook it first...

• IB

i did. i threw it in the oven for 10 minutes at 425

• Babbling

Fry it, if there ever is a next time.

Basically. i usually make Spamburgers, top it like a burger with lettuce and tomato, a smidge of ketchup, pickles onion. good stuff.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

ThorsPenor said:

Fry it, if there ever is a next time.

also good , with eggs. Or by itself. tastes a little like fried bologna.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Babbling

I had some this morning with some scrambled eggs.

• IB

maybe i just don't know how to make it. even if i did fry it, i have no idea what "finished spam" is supposed to look like

• Babbling

You knw what's really popular is spam musubi. I like it with rice or like buddy said with Mac and cheese.

why didn't you just pan fry it...