FEC tries its hand at communism, fails
164   6

• Banned

• Helper

Saw the banner on Drudge huh.

Why anyone would be surprised by this abuse of power is beyond me. The IRS abused its power to attack political opponents, why shouldn't the FEC do the same.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Banned

Oh but Hillary received impartial treatment from the networks sponsoring the debates that she didn't back out of?

• Banned

Jingai said:

Saw the banner on Drudge huh.

Why anyone would be surprised by this abuse of power is beyond me. The IRS abused its power to attack political opponents, why shouldn't the FEC do the same.

I just wish I could have been in the room to see the look on the faces of the Republican commissioners when that memo slid onto their desks.

alt text

• Helper

Bernie got screwed in the Dem primary debates. The only thing is, the FEC isn't going to punish CNN because CNN is on Team Hillary. The idea is to get HRC elected no matter the moral cost.
    You can't really compete with that, which is a shame because even though I disagree with Bernie Sanders on 99% of things, I do have torespect him for having the courage of his convictions.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Helper

I'm betting more like this.
    http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjQyMzYxMzY3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcwOTY2MQ@@.V1_CR0,29,304,171_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL.jpg