What are your guys' dating preferences?
5604   102

• SwimComrad

Just a curious subject that came into my head. Like, what are factors that help you decide who you want to date? Do race, age, and height all matter? Do you value looks over personality or vice versa? Does religion play a factor? What are some turn offs for you all?

I only date other robots.

LaserBearsII will return in The Big O Episode 6: The Legacy of ASMB

Follow me at: https://hummingbird.me/users/LaserBearsII

• Banned

They must be two-dimensional in physicality and mentality.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

One who won't press charges

• SwimComrad

robots are so hot though

• SwimComrad

That's the dream right there

• Banned

you guys know what i like

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

mysticalwater said:

Just a curious subject that came into my head. Like, what are factors that help you decide who you want to date? Do race, age, and height all matter? Do you value looks over personality or vice versa? What are some turn offs for you all?

race: no

height: if personality is ideal but he's shorter than my pref, I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with that. Like, as long as he owns it .... I had this one guy who was head to head with me but he'd attempt to kiss as if he were taller.. forcing me to bend at the knees awkwardly >> like.. why <_< stahp

https://i.imgur.com/zCpQ8bo.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

Fuggz of course

• IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimComrad

@ProudTelvisionAddict you're pretty open minded, I like that! Race should never be an issue but I have a ton of friends that only date/ marry their own race which I think is stupid. I also dated a girl who was the same height as me and it was no problems with her, when she wore heels it made her a lot more sexier. That kissing sounded like it turned you off though yeesh, and age doesn't matter to you? thumbs up

• Banned

mysticalwater said:

Just a curious subject that came into my head. Like, what are factors that help you decide who you want to date? Do race, age, and height all matter? Do you value looks over personality or vice versa? What are some turn offs for you all?

Factors? Yeah, i guess the biggest is if she says yes to a date. Race, age and height, i've dated all types of women. Obviously to the people who know me here know i've dated japanese women, but i've also been on dates with nepalese, israeli, another girl who ethiopian by way of israel, ukranian, russian, polish, brazilian and dominican. The last girl i dated was from kyrgyzstan, looked chinese but spoke russian and was muslim. So i'm pretty open about type. She has to be interesting, and not self-absorbed like a lot of women in this city are. I guess that's also why a lot of my dates are foriegn.

The biggest turn off for me is using the phone on a date. Like excessively texting while trying to hold down a conversation. I'll end it early if that starts happening.

• SwimComrad

@kill-joy70 wow man sounds like you've been all over the world! I think thats f**king cool that you're open about your type, a lot of people are one dimensional. Agree on her being interesting, a lot of women are self absorbed to the max. I FEEL YOU ON THE PHONE lmao shit is so annoying.

• Banned

The whole world is in new york.

• SwimComrad

Damn I need to get me to new york

• Helper

I have rather catholic tastes.

Hardcovers, softcovers, autobiographies, philosophies, science-fiction, fiction, non-fiction, etc etc etc.

A cover that attracts my attention is always a bonus but not always necessary. Age is not a factor.

Basically, looking for something to snuggle at night but can still handle going to work in the morning.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimHero

I like a girl that pays for dinner, drives a car, makes more money than me, could beat me up if i talk to other girls, has me checking in every hour to see that im not trying to cheat, and most important if she contradicts me in front of friends and family.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimComrad

@katt_goddess very well said, I like that!

• IB

so you want your own mother?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimHero

My mom doesnt do any of those things

Janeway Rules!

• Thunder Goddess

Basically, I prefer somebody who's not related to me.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright