Mods are asleep.
278   6

• Assy McGee Banned

• IB Banned

how dare you sully the mods asleep post cats meme with this dumpsterfire image.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Assy McGee Banned

So you don't know this meme.

Okay. You should make twenty threads about it that no one replies to.

• SwimVIP

After lurking on/off these last several days, it appears that I really haven't missed much on here. It has mostly been boring as f**k. Well, as far as I have seen anyway. This board is just as boring as watching paint dry.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Babbling

I was painting today. Prolly paint tomorrow too. Painting is as painting does.

• SwimVIP

ThorsPenor said:

I was painting today. Prolly paint tomorrow too. Painting is as painting does.

The whole energy on this board has been looking dead all week, which is sad. That's unless you count spambots and trolls occupying space.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage