Something to think about...
246   16

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Pissed on my balls this morning.... that's how I know I am getting older.

If you gotta go go with a smile

"It's because of the artists, and the way they can't."

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

I gotta work man, I don't have time for your tom foolery.

We have a team building event on the beach as we eat lobstah rolls.

If you gotta go go with a smile

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimLegend

Sawdamizer said:

I gotta work man, I don't have time for your tom foolery.

We have a team building event on the beach as we eat lobstah rolls.

Lol, lobster rolls are gross. I'll rephrase, the ones I had were overpriced and gross. I keep thinking maybe this one will be good but nope. Too much mayo....

Oh bother...

• Thunder Goddess

Lobster is gross no matter what you do to it. The only time I can tolerate it is when I'm pregnant, and that ain't happening again.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

It really depends where you get them. Places that try making them here in ny all suck, but almost anywhere in new england they're awesome. Best i had was in mystic, ct.

• SwimLegend

I like it as long as I don't think about what it is. In my mind it's a giant underwater bug. If I think too hard I can't eat it.

Crab is where it's at if I'm gonna eat oceanic insects

Oh bother...

• Banned

mthor said:

Lobster is gross no matter what you do to it.

And this. Despite having called it the cockroach of the sea, because in a lot of ways it is, i've eaten it on occasion. Not in years now but if the lobster roll looks good enough i might break down one more time.

• SwimLegend

I've never had them in NY only in MA but I think it's where I'm getting them from that's the problem. I think I'm going to places too touristy maybe, I dunno. I spent 15 on one once and still wasn't into it

Oh bother...

• Banned

Sounds like you went to faneuil hall. You gotta drive along the coast roads and find the shack that says it has them.

• SwimLegend

I'm gonna give them another day in court. What's the worst that could happen? I discover I really don't like them?

Oh bother...

• Thunder Goddess

Food poisoning? You eat one that consumed radioactive waste and become a mutant/human lobster hybrid? (Lobsterwoman doesn't have the same ring as Spiderman.)

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimLegend

Back in the day, waaaay back when lobster was considered garbage food and suitable for inmates only they used to pull 60 pound lobsters out of the Hudson. I'm waiting until I can get one that big and absorb it's super powers.

Oh bother...

• IB

So basically that whole waste of space was to show AI still cant hold an intelligible conversation..

whatevah..