the trolling here
651   33

• Banned

is pretty pathetic.

same person with 12 alts who follows around and trolls all day and night.

get a life dude.

• Banned

omg you got me

u so smart

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

seriously get the f**k away from me
    don't talk to me, don't pm, don't report me, don't post in my threads, don't troll me

• IB Banned

...what?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• SwimLegend

Wait...didn't you troll fuggs with your thread? She didn't seem to give a shit about the racist connotations but still, if you make threads offering watermelon and fried chicken people are gonna react and did you really make a lynching joke in a different thread?

I say everyone should just relax take a breath and start over. Call a mulligan.

Oh bother...

• Banned

honestly I didn't mean to troll fuggz. it an inside joke thing going on.

trolls are people who talk shit then use their alts to report- with the intent of getting a specific person banned.

Which is not me.

• IB Banned

that doesnt work

all accounts have a visible ip address for mods and admins and i doubt many people use a vpn

the issue is there is no moderation on here anymore besides for flaming

you can trollbait and flamebait all you want

they're literally asking for the boards to get hacked again

i hope someone does it too.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

I didn't troll or report you.....Matter of fact, the people who did report you admitted it.....

Oh, and offering fried chicken, watermelon, and grape soda to a black person while posting pics of the Klan isn't an inside joke......It's racist.....You think it's funny, and now you're trying to hide your hands with pathetic explanations.

If you mad, go pour out mommy's coffee.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimLegend

I have never ever seen you post racist stuff before so I figured you and fuggs must have
    a thing going on cuz she didn't seem mad at all but the problem is fuggs isn't the only one
    here and they weren't in on the joke and took offense but it sounds like you went too far with the KKK
    stuff. One time a couple of posters here posted Hitler and other WWII atrocities in a joking manner
    and I got triggered, maybe the same thing happened with someone else. Try to keep in mind that we
    have older users here that absolutely had either parents or grandparents affected by segregation and the Jim Crow
    south. We also have people here that experience racism in their daily lives, when something is that close and personal too you, it's impossible to see the humor in it.

Oh bother...

• Banned

Viperslayer said:

that doesnt work

all accounts have a visible ip address for mods and admins and i doubt many people use a vpn

the issue is there is no moderation on here anymore besides for flaming

you can trollbait and flamebait all you want

they're literally asking for the boards to get hacked again

i hope someone does it too.

The visible IP addresses is a thing of the past. IP addresses alternate now depending on how your connection is configured. If IP addresses could still be tracked- we have perma banns aka "IP banns".

• IB Banned

Lmfao no....

that's... so wrong on literally so many levels

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

dude all you do is follow people around and make little nippy comments. then when you see an opening you hit the report button with another alt. everyone knows it dude. I bet a mod is reading this right now and knows who you are too. you aren't fooling anyone.

hey mods? you know this guy? I bet you do!

• Banned

honestly it was part of an inside joke.

srry fuggz

• Banned

Viperslayer said:

that doesnt work

all accounts have a visible ip address for mods and admins

Admins can audit the board to view things like that, but the moderators don't have that power anymore....It's why there was no reprecussions for the Dev board debacle, it's why so many fake alts impersonating other users can go unchecked, it's why only someone who using their own IP tracking program really know who is who here.

Now I know your ego won't permit you to be wrong, and I don't have any intention on dragging this out, but I just wanted to say this ahead of time so just in case you start poking around, you can come back and tell me I'm right later.

• SwimLegend

My IP address at work changes every time the power goes out or the router gets shut off.
    I know this cuz I have phones connected to the internet and every friggin time that
    happens I gotta go to IP chicken and get the new IP.

Oh bother...

• IB Banned

if thats a case then this place is a bigger f**king dumpsterfire than i imagined

how f**king counter productive it is that mods can't see our IPs

lmfao

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

Yea but IP addresses can be resolved to basically pinpoint your 25 mile radius

thats how real mods and admins work
    they take risk and ban suspected blacklisted users once their IP has been changed and they return

ive been doing this for years

this place has just always had awful moderation... well

no the lithium era tbh

i mean it was bad but there was at least IP bans at one time.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

Viperslayer said:

Yea but IP addresses can be resolved to basically pinpoint your 25 mile radius

thats how real mods and admins work
    they take risk and ban suspected blacklisted users once their IP has been changed and they return

ive been doing this for years

this place has just always had awful moderation... well

no the lithium era tbh

i mean it was bad but there was at least IP bans at one time.

again tho im speaking strictly having been a 4chan janitor and nuking the f**k out of pedophiles on a daily basis.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

not even the admins can see that.
    IP addresses, network names and passwords are only something a tech would know. You need to be at a specific computer looking at (whatever it is), and its not the board program.

• Banned

I really think they way NodeBB was designed was to give all power to the administrator and limit mod powers.

• SwimLegend

I remember the IP perma ban but Humbug stopped them years ago and I think Buddy is speaking
    the truth. I vaguely remember Luuv saying he couldn't track IPs, shit he can't even see who's DVing
    people into yesteryear

Oh bother...