Spent the whole morning playing through Final Fantasy III
346   20

I'm six hours in and still not that close to beating it and my fingers are getting sore because of the D-Pad on my DS. I never got around to completing it when it came out and I deleted my save data for some reason, so I had to start from scratch. What a game! What a brat I was for taking this RPG masterpiece for granted!

They just don't make 'em like this anymore! As soon as I'm done, I'm deleting my old save data for FFXIII and powering through it.

I consider every person I talk to in any RPG I play to be my friend, except for the villains. All the townspeople are my friends because they help me along my quest with the tidbits of information I need to know what needs to happen next.

• Swimuminati

Oh yeah? Do you know what happened to me this morning?

I know its not your fault... but a little but of me wants to blame you for that.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

You wanna know what happens next?

No you don't. :|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Sure. What happened?

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Sure. What happened?

zeni... walk away from the computer... the day is young still...

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Sure. What happened?

I was horrifically scarred for life.

I never want to see another dick again.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

I think you should try Kingdom Hearts man, it's more your style. I hear Mickey is in there waiting to take you on a magical adventure or some such stuff.

• Banned

FF3 is a waste of time. If you like the job system just play FF5 instead.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Oh... Oh I see... O_O

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Oh... Oh I see... O_O

I'm sure you did.

How could you miss it?

I've never even played Kingdom Hearts. I hated it without playing it for obvious reasons and was busy with manly games like GTA, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil 0 back then, not some little kid a** Disney BS lol.

• SwimLegend

I spent the whole morning watching you take dicks to the face

I'm not even lying

Oh bother...

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

I'm not even lying

zeni is good at boxing. I think he can handel a few shots to the face.

• Banned

I admire your integrity, and pride. It'll serve you well young one.

bnmjy said:

FF3 is a waste of time. If you like the job system just play FF5 instead.

Don't care for the job system, just having fun doing normal RPG things and leveling up. RPGs get me pumped, no matter how repetitive the formula is.

Wasn't on the boards. I stay logged in a lot when I'm doing something else

• Banned

You gotta lay off it every once in a while bud... give yourself a rest or you'll get a strain.

• SwimLegend

Phillies29 said:

1pooh4u said:

I'm not even lying

zeni is good at boxing. I think he can handel a few shots to the face.

Yeah, I'm sure. I'm feeling like w/e that person was trying to accomplish will fail
    cuz I'm diggin that Zeni DGAF. It says a lot about him that his other shenanigans does not

Oh bother...

SandStone said:

I admire your integrity, and pride. It'll serve you well young one.

It used to really irk me when the kids at school would hype up Kingdom Hearts during lunch. I mean it really got me mad. I said, "Every game I have for my PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, and GBA is better than that baby game." I'm really calm and down to Earth, but when people hype up something I dislike and claim it's really good, I start to lose it!!

• Banned

Hmmmm, you're a real man's man. You'll get alot of cred with the bros dude. They admire a fighter like you.