A critique on sucking things, from a seasoned vet.
377   13

• Banned

Ok, you're doing it all wrong kid, you need to take those bizarre Donald Duck lips back to the pit from which they came.

Also, no one does it like that you're like not even grabbing it and its not like he's holding your face ok, you're taking it from the side? Like really... come on man, go back to school please.

Also, your lingerie looks like a some kind of disturbed disney yamaka thing, very unsexy guy... we need to do a makeover or like an intervention or something.

This isn't play time ok? Let's get real, you want to be high class not some street corner salesman peddling his dangly stuff for 5 bucks.

Anyways, best of luck to ya... hope you make it to whatever it is you want to be. Remember in Zootopia anyone can be anything!

• IB Banned

what the f**k haha

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

Funny that's what I said when I spit my coffee everywhere, and had to get another cup.

What a waste of good brew...

ugh, gawd. i know! i keep telling him, you don't put it in your mouth right, you're gonna develop an orthodontic problem that will require corrective braces or a bite plate or something. but he doesn't listen, just looks up at me and gurgles a little. i swear, i'm gonna take that pacifier away from him if he keeps wallering it around like that.

• Banned

Try putting a dab of whiskey under the tongue, they used to do it in the old days, I hear it sooths the soul.

we used brandy in the past. i tell the old lady, it works better if you numb it first.

numbnumbnumbnumbnumb.

wait. who are we talking about?

• Banned

Hmmm I thought it was the Dark Lord... Voldemort.

• SwimNinja

So you're into villains? I wasn't sure if you were an alt, but you seem legit.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

I have so many fanfics of darkseid x doctor doom it's not even funny man.

• IB

SANDY you sexy bitch

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

The sexiest ;)

• IB

How's dat Sandy butt

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

Nice and bubbly as usual