I have to work many times harder than anyone here to get positive rep
919   39

• Banned

And some cretin is watching my rep amd making sure i stay negative by downvote trolling me back negative. I was postive 7 yesterday when i stop posting mid afternoon.

• Banned

That's because you are awful fuggs.

Hail to the king.

• Assy McGee Banned

Maybe people just don't like your posts.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

I was postive 7

Coming from the #1 ranked user in the whole universe, reputation isn't all it's cracked up to be. The way you build a positive rep is by posting interesting, quality threads and being a solicitous member of the community. If you do it for a long enough period of time, you start to see the fruits of your labor in the form of upvotes. That's all there is to it. Good luck!

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

Coming from the #1 ranked user in the whole universe, reputation isn't all it's cracked up to be. The way you build a positive rep is by posting interesting, quality threads and being a solicitous member of the community. If you do it for a long enough period of time, you start to see the fruits of your labor in the form of upvotes. That's all there is to it. Good luck!

Oh bother...

• Assy McGee Banned

Lacethongskank said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

I was postive 7

And?

• IB Banned

yea but compared to zeni?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Lacethongskank said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

I was postive 7

And?

Someone sat and downvoted me 17 times.

• IB Banned

Zenigundam said:

Or, fuggs, you can create alts to upvote yourself, like this guy.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Banned

Pffft, 17 times is nothing fuggs.

Hail to the king.

• IB Banned

Fuggs just take solace in the fact you're 9001 times better than Zeni

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Assy McGee Banned

Lacethongskank said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Lacethongskank said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

I was postive 7

And?

Someone sat and downvoted me 17 times.

Could have been multiple people just as easily. More people here dislike you than like you.

• Assy McGee Banned

Viperslayer said:

Fuggs just take solace in the fact you're 9001 times better than Zeni

Impossible, Zeni is the king of this forum.

• Banned

You're obviously going about it the wrong way. Take zeni's example, he makes 3 or 4 alts, keeps them a secret and spends an entire evening upvoting himself.

• Banned

kill-joy70 said:

You're obviously going about it the wrong way. Take zeni's example, he makes 3 or 4 alts, keeps them a secret and spends an entire evening upvoting himself.

I have a job and a child. I also sleep at night. I dont have time to cheat.I worked hard and earned my seven. Some butthurt jackass ruined it just cause.

• Banned

lol

fuggz

• Helper

Well, I would say make a thread where people do nothing but post pictures of cats [even Bucket gets mad upvotes with one of those things] but your own reputation might precede you even in something as fun as that. o.O

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

How did you try hard.....All I've seen is sad sack threads and you know we hate those.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

That is fuggs trying hard.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

How did you try hard.....All I've seen is sad sack threads and you know we hate those.

I posted well enough long enough not to be negative. Why are you so simple?