So I'm getting my car detailed on this gorgeous day
182   11

• Banned

And this guy next to me is flipping his shit cause they are taking longer on his car cause it's a f**king hummer...and he wants all the dog hair out of his car....he said he's been sitting here for 40 minutes...and mines about done....

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• ShoeHands

Thats when you laugh and realize he probably has a really small dick

Hummer? Complaining about things taking to long? Hummer?

It all adds up

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Helper

I was gonna mock his raisin sack but I guess MD beat me to it.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Banned

Hahhhaha detailing a kia hahhahhaha

• SwimHero

thats just terrible.
    i would be laughing deep inside.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Who drives a Hummer anymore? Was he hickish?

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Banned

Ha true...the lady said "we're trying to get all the hair out but it's hard...we're only human

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

No...but an asshole? Yes

• Banned

It had mud everywhere

• ShoeHands

The_Hive44 said:

Ha true...the lady said "we're trying to get all the hair out but it's hard...we're only human

Well its dog hair. That stuff is impossible to get rid of.

The guy wants a miracle apparently.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

True