Fireworks are being banned in parts of my state
576   23

Because of the drought we've had all month. As much as I loathe fireworks I kinda feel bad for the people who won't get to shoot them off this year.

• Swimuminati

Haha good luck with that!

that'll make no difference

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Other Anime Banned

preprepair the air raid siren

I was wondering why I haven't heard any fireworks going off this month. But yeah these asshats will shoot them off anyway hopefully they'll blow their f**king fingers off

• Swimuminati

Haha I like the fireworks. They've been setting them off for a couple weeks now here. The dog owners are all pissed off but I don't care haha

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimSuperFan

that sucks, fireworks should never be banned but I can see the reasons what they are
    meant for festivities only to be used otherwise

I hate them with a passion but it's tradition so have at it

• SwimLegend

They're banned here too but people been setting them off since May

Oh bother...

It hasn't rained in weeks and all grass has turned brown

Hopefully they blew their hands off

• SwimLegend

Lol, ouch

Oh bother...

Sorry but I have phobia when it comes to loud pops. Which is why I hate balloons and thunder as well

• SwimLegend

That's a messed up phobia to have on July 4th

Oh bother...

Yeah it's my yearly torture.

• SwimLegend

Maybe it won't be so bad this year.

Oh bother...

Well I bought some nice noise cancelling headphones and plus I'll be in the basement

• SwimPeanut

In Sublette County, WY, no fireworks allowed ever. Nobody wants to wake up next to a sage brush fire.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

I wish they would do that hear... something tells me it wouldn't stop my redneck neighbors from shooting them off the whole damn week at like 1:00 am and shooting their shotguns.

• Banned

I need to drive across state lines to purchase fireworks.

Then light them all up at once at a Wendy's parking lot and hope not to get arrested for arson.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Wendy's? Why not a church parking lot instead. Nothing of value would be lost.

• SwimPeanut

Tall order for me. The closest legal place to here for legal fireworks is on the line between North Carolina and South Carolina. Haven't been there since 1978. I don't even know whether that store on I 95 is still there.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.