4

today's events have forced my hand
1365   31

  • IB
    0

    This post is deleted!

  • Banned
    1

    alt text

    Hail to the king.


  • Banned
    3

    I don't think browsing here at home should interfere with your job security at all. Your boss probably looks at all sorts of raunchy sadomasochistic shit.

    [REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]


  • 1


  • Banned
    3

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    I used to look up hardcore pornography at work. This place is nothing.

    Hail to the king.


  • Puppy Power
    1

    Naraku4656 said:

    ... this is a I don't feel like I can safely browse this place at home or at work anymore. I hate having to make a choice between my job and my username, but that seems like what I have to do.

    What the hell did I miss? This sounds like someone was throwing out y7 death threats.

    09/13/03


  • Swimuminati
    1

    scoobdog said:

    Naraku4656 said:

    ... this is a I don't feel like I can safely browse this place at home or at work anymore. I hate having to make a choice between my job and my username, but that seems like what I have to do.

    What the hell did I miss? This sounds like someone was throwing out y7 death threats.

    just photoshopped images of zeni with Cox in his mouth

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 1

    If you're truly serious then leave this group

    http://boards.adultswim.com/groups/registered-users


  • Swimuminati
    1

    and also Street Fighter porn

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Helper
    1

    adds "in my pants" to thread title

    What the hell is that behind you


  • IB
    0

    So long, dude


  • Banned
    0

    Nothing too bad......This is all overreaction. There were many zeni/dick pics but they were all by one user, so if you kept opening those threads by that person, it's your fault.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    2

    The people here are simple and trusting creatures.

    Hail to the king.


  • Puppy Power
    0

    What a bunch of pansies.

    Kind of sad I missed the Street Fighter porn, though.

    09/13/03


  • Banned
    -2

    CyberBully360 said:

    Nothing too bad......This is all overreaction. There were many zeni/dick pics but they were all by one user, so if you kept opening those threads by that person, it's your fault.

    U so f**king simple.


  • Puppy Power
    0

    Lacethongskank said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    Nothing too bad......This is all overreaction. There were many zeni/dick pics but they were all by one user, so if you kept opening those threads by that person, it's your fault.

    U so f**king simple.

    Had to repeat until he responds?

    09/13/03


  • Swimuminati
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    Nothing too bad......This is all overreaction. There were many zeni/dick pics but they were all by one user, so if you kept opening those threads by that person, it's your fault.

    That mostly true. They were posted in some other peoples threads as well.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Banned
    0

    You weren't even here for it......I know you want my attention but my baby in the house so I don't have to place nice today.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • SwimElder Banned
    0

    are you serious? girls?
    you ain't playing this time are you... ?

    "I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."


  • Banned
    2

    Firefly24 said:

    scoobdog said:

    Naraku4656 said:

    ... this is a I don't feel like I can safely browse this place at home or at work anymore. I hate having to make a choice between my job and my username, but that seems like what I have to do.

    What the hell did I miss? This sounds like someone was throwing out y7 death threats.

    just photoshopped images of zeni with Cox in his mouth

    well
    we cant truly prove they were photoshopped
    we can still believe its legit

    > Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007


Log in to reply