Let's say Obama was only ending his 1st term
256   10

• Banned

How would he stack up against Hillary and Trump?

• SwimPeanut

Irrelevant. Too many people are all gung ho about electing the very first tw*t for president. Get ready for the U.S. Constitution to be nullified. In its place, corporate feudalism.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

ITT, Packard hates v****as

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

It's what this particular one is attached to that's going to make the difference. Just you wait and see.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Packard, we already have corporate feudalism.

Hail to the king.

• SwimPeanut

brian_boru said:

Packard, we already have corporate feudalism.

It'll be made official after Hillary puts the Constitution in the shredder. Remember, SHE will pick the next SCOTUS guy and so no more rights for you. If they want to arrest and jail you without a trial, count on Hillary to make that legal.

• Other Anime

I dunno, but I'd rather vote for another Obama term than either of these guys, so there's that.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• AdultSwim.Com

baby, why the fvck you care which fvcking savage monster run this fvckng death machine?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

ITT, Packard hates v****as

Too be fair in his day, v****as all had sand in them.... Dust Bowl and what not.

• AdultSwim.Com

mumbojummie13 said:

baby, why the fvck you care which fvcking savage monster run this fvckng death machine?

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/mumbojummie13/13533216_632039603611608_2424882135111577944_n_zpswgihpspo.jpg

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so