What hillary might do when she is president
335   16

• SwimPeanut

Try to keep Bill out from under any scrutiny. Send him on long vacation trips to Cambodia, India and Brazil. He could go unnoticed in such places.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Babbling

Nah, Bill's going to be the first Ex-POTUS to die in the White House. Recent pictures I've seen of the guy make GHWB look healthy.

Hillary's going to sell the naming rights to all the National Monuments & Parks.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

at this point its most likely going to be hillary vs trump...
    so id rather see hillary win than trump who has society value of zeni

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Banned

So is Hunter S. Thompson your new hero?

• SwimPeanut

kill-joy70 said:

So is Hunter S. Thompson your new hero?

No, but if you take away those glasses and put a cigarette in his mouth, he might look like somebody who gives a shit.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Be indicted

• Banned

:| wtf is wrong with you?

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

It would be funny if she received oral sex from a younger male member of her staff.

It would be erotic if she received oral sex from a younger female member of her staff.

I'd watch that.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

That is... ... ... f**k you for putting that in my head. Dx

• Banned

Also I wonder if her curtains are as saggy as her cheeks? Probably... yea I'm gonna go buy some brain bleach now.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Hey now, saggy curtains still keep the light out.

::pelvic thrust::

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

The last piece of my soul just died... I was saving that for an emergency you jerk.

• SwimPeanut

SandStone said:

:| wtf is wrong with you?

Things just ain't been the same since I found out Rush Limbaugh's a druggie.

• Banned

........... that was...... so long ago.

• SwimPeanut

I can tell you what she'll do. She'll kiss her mirror about 1,000,000 million times and say, "I did it, I'm the first woman President Officially, I'm the Official President, I'm the President, I am!!" Then she'll sit herself down at the Oval Office, look at the papers on the desk and go, "So.....now what do I do?!"

Meanwhile her "Husband" gets busy with the young maids in the Lincoln Bedroom! ;)

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Banned