If you were a ghost, would you haunt people?
266   17

I wouldn't. I would just float around and chill. I'd really miss the pleasure of being able to eat things without them going through me and the waiter listening to my order when I ask for a dish of veal parmigiana.

• Swimuminati

I'd fly...like all the time....don't know what I'd do when that got old, but I don't think that would happen for quite some time

I'd explore outer space. I'm determined, so I could deal with the tedium of hundreds of years of endless flying before I reach the next solar system.

• SwimPeanut

Bar har har! You think I'm annoying here!? Wait'll Hillary gets a load of Ghost Packard. I'm sure she'd rather meet the Jigoku Shoujo.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I wouldn't. I would just float around and chill. I'd really miss the pleasure of being able to eat things without them going through me and the waiter listening to my order when I ask for a dish of veal parmigiana.

This is one of the gayest things you've ever said, and that's saying alot.

• SwimNinja

That depends on whether or not I was murdered. If so, I'm haunting my killer until they eat a bullet. Then I'll probably stick around haunting other murderers because I'm a vindictive bitch.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimPeanut

Zenigundam said:

When's my turn to be Beetlejuice?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Swimuminati

no, not really anyway... not in the sense that people think of when thinking of haunting.

if i was able to move physical objects, i'd just roam from place to place playing practical jokes on people and helping terrible people get caught when the do shitty things.

that will never happen though, because ghosts are bullshit

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Haha k, just don't follow me when I'm at Walmart at 3am because I get the feeling you might pull something from one of my pockets in front of the cashier.

• Swimuminati

probably, but that would be a happenstance type situation. i would never intentionally seek you out.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

No worries, I'd just play it off.

"Wow I thought I put that game back. Holy crap! Good thing it fell out of my pocket! Here you go, Miss Cashier. Have a great night!"

• IB

I'd haunt an opera. I've always wanted to be like The Phantom.
    But i'll be cooler

• SwimPeanut

New_Disease said:

I'd haunt an opera. I've always wanted to be like The Phantom.
    But i'll be cooler

At least you're not haunting Oprah.

• IB

I'd probably do that just to brag to other ghosts that I did it

I'd still rather be The Phantom though.

• AdultSwim.Com

Zenigundam said:

if i was ghost id feel shy'd i wasnt a demon

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

I'm a more potent source of fear now than as a ghost.

• SwimPeanut

Firefly24 said:

no, not really anyway... not in the sense that people think of when thinking of haunting.

if i was able to move physical objects, i'd just roam from place to place playing practical jokes on people and helping terrible people get caught when the do shitty things.

that will never happen though, because ghosts are bullshit

Ghosts are bullshit? Actually, they just don't hang around Earth that much. Too many alternate universes to explore. Earth is just lame by comparison.