ask any question, make any demand, rate any circumstance,
840   31

• AdultSwim.Com

characteristic or feature, draw at your leisure, any assumption,

free you deepest thoughts, fight any argument, chase any thrill,

wonder any quandary, and remove it from your mind.

edit: i forgot to say i would then try to answer you.

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

(see edit.)

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• ShoeHands

Whats the deal with (whatever should go here)?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• AdultSwim.Com

that was deemed inappropriate by the patriarchy

• Banned

I can never tell when you hate me or you like me

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Beast Master

That one time I stumped my toe: -28393863 out of 10.

Aye swimae.

• AdultSwim.Com

i always liked you... and now i really like you

• AdultSwim.Com

ahhh so sad

IM SORRY LITTLE TOESIES :O

• ShoeHands

Yea, that makes sense

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• AdultSwim.Com

it has to. lol

so im still waiting to see if some distant, metropolitan universe is gonna collide with Manhattan

during a black hole rupture.. and save our souls from a radioactive death ray from the sun, or if a scummy bacteria

is gonna eat our brains away before all the fault lines crack and the world burns into a lava-crust -

i need a girlfriend im lonely

• SwimHero

hey mumbo, you crazyyy!

Janeway Rules!

do you dab?

• ShoeHands

Why do guys think their junk is so great?

• AdultSwim.Com

its a giant adrenaline gland... the ting is pretty great.

• ShoeHands

I disagree!

But sure why not

• IB

How does one successfully divide by zero?

Enim mundus sine odio.

• AdultSwim.Com

oi

chin up

• AdultSwim.Com

that is a horse of another color

• AdultSwim.Com

idunno man, statistically, zeros can be very fluid,

im surprised dividing by zero doesnt open a secret layer of 1 whole thing not divided

• SwimPeanut

Well, I for one, no longer want to be a guy who can't whistle.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• ShoeHands

Why would I do that?