Time for a nice, hearty breakfast from McDonald's!!
381   10

Been a while since I had breakfast at Mickey D's.

I'm thinking I'll either go with the big breakfast that comes with the hot cakes, hash brown, eggs, and sausages or I'll get myself a delicious bacon, egg, and cheese bagel (no breakfast sauce of course! yuck).

Decided to get both. One big breakfast and one B, E, and C Bagel w/no bkfast sauce.
    Lemme go ask my mom to see if she'd like anything.

• Thunder Goddess

Holy crap, how do you eat that stuff? Just reading it makes my arteries crackle.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

It's good for my soul.

Off we go!!!

• SwimSuperHero

The big breakfast sounds good. I love their hot cakes.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• SwimElder Banned

AND A NICE BIG SAUSAGE

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• IB

Eh. I'm tired of Mickey Ds.

Live a little.

• SwimSage Banned

Taco Bell's breakfast isn't bad either for quick and cheap. I haven't had any fast food breakfast in a while.

• SwimSuperHero

ric_man said:

Taco Bell's breakfast isn't bad either for quick and cheap. I haven't had any fast food breakfast in a while.

I haven't had any in several years. I'm never hungry that time of day
    so I usually have yogurt or sometimes cereal.

Edit: I meant for breakfast. As soon as McDonald's started having their breakfast food
    all day, I ordered the hot cakes at night. Also ordered the Egg McMuffins once at night too.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Toonami

All I ever get from their breakfast menu is biscuits and hash browns. Too many instances with eggs being undercooked, eggs being overcooked, and/or pancakes being a soggy mess for me to bother with anything else.