I have to apologize for my behavior this last few days
970   27

• SwimElder Banned

too much coffee and forgot to take my meds. sorry if i've been a dick to anyone.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

You really hurt my feelings and made me cry. I hope you're happy.

Just kidding. I don't really care. You do your thing.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• SwimElder Banned

good go post somewhere else then.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

who the hell even are you?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimElder Banned

member of the Phillies cult

• Banned

You don't mean what you said at all. You just didn't like the backlash. Figures.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

• Thunder Goddess

Glad that the only thing that happened was that you got obnoxious - now go get a cup of decaff and take your meds.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

no seriously go post someplace else. I'm done debating with you.

• SwimElder Banned

keep the meds
    hold the decaff

• Thunder Goddess

And be NICE, dammit! Xb

• SwimElder Banned

I should feel happy to have one persistant troll.
    Honored even

• SwimLegend

How long were you not taking your meds?

Oh bother...

• SwimElder Banned

1pooh4u said:

a week. And its only one med. not meds. You make it seem like I'm one of those crazy bipolar people who (when unmedicated and under the influence of java) takes off their clothes and runs down the street naked under the magical velvet moon with the police car behind them

• SwimLegend

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

1pooh4u said:

a week. And its only one med. not meds. You make it seem like I'm one of those crazy bipolar people who (when unmedicated and under the influence of java) takes off their clothes and runs down the street naked under the magical velvet moon with the police car behind them

I knew that dude naked in Times Square at the TKTS bleachers was you!!

Oh bother...

• Thunder Goddess

Hey! That's not fair - I always keep my clothes on when I'm unmedicated and running down the street under the magical velvet moon just ahead of the police car.

• SwimElder Banned

oh the naked bipolar/hippie thing really does happen. not just hippies throw off their clothes anymore.
    getting naked in public is the cool thing to do.

• SwimSage Banned

You killed my mother and raped my father, I don't know if I can....okay I forgive you.

• SwimElder Banned

Try it naked next time. Its more fun. Its a rush!

• SwimElder Banned

It wasn't rape she liked it.

• SwimSage Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

It wasn't rape she liked it.

My father is a man, bruh.

• IB Banned

Lol....dick

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users