What's for lunch?
813   31

• Banned

I'm having cottage cheese....

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Pokemon Master

ur mom

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Swimuminati

Mediterranian Chicken...i've been dreaming of it since last week

• Banned

Lol she probably smells like cottage cheese

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Damn...I've been craving sushi

• Swimuminati

hmm...yes...good idea....sushi tomorrow

• Banned

NO YOU MUST SUFFER AS I DO!!

• Swimuminati

alt text

• Banned

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

I always wanted that game....never got it

• ShoeHands

Coffee!

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

I had my redbull for the day

• Swimuminati

alt text

• Banned

• ShoeHands

That also works!

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

It ALWAYS works....lol

• ShoeHands

It really does

I love Red Bull.......I just try not to drink it like I used to. Not sure my heart could keep up lol

• Swimuminati

Master-Debater131 said:

It really does

I love Red Bull.......I just try not to drink it like I used to. Not sure my heart could keep up lol

that's no good...we're gonna need to strengthen it up with some good ol' cardio...lots o' cardio

• ShoeHands

Mixboy said:

Master-Debater131 said:

It really does

that's no good...we're gonna need strengthen it up with some good ol' cardio...lots o' cardio

Oh the Cardio isnt the problem. I get plenty of cardio.
    Its the 3 red bulls a day, plus coffee, plus a soda. <.< Little bit to much caffeine lol. I knocked it down to just Coffee with some Red Bull sometimes

• Swimuminati

i used to inhale cottage chee with grapes all the time. now i can't eat it without gagging.

for lunch today is taco salad.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.