4

remember that one post i made on the old boards
316   13

  • 1

    you know the one

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • ShoeHands
    0

    That was a classic

    I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U


  • 1

    theres not one day i dont lose sleep over the things i said back then

    you know cause i wouldnt be sleeping anyway cause its day not night

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • ShoeHands
    0

    Those were some classic posts. THey had everything you could possibly want in a post

    And now we have this dumpsterfire

    I vote we all just go to sleep.

    I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U


  • SwimHero
    0

    oh yes i remember. good times.

    Janeway Rules!


  • 0

    Master-Debater131 said:

    Those were some classic posts. THey had everything you could possibly want in a post

    And now we have this dumpsterfire

    I vote we all just go to sleep.

    all i want in a post is words

    so im loving what these new boards have to offer

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • ShoeHands
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    Master-Debater131 said:

    Those were some classic posts. THey had everything you could possibly want in a post

    And now we have this dumpsterfire

    I vote we all just go to sleep.

    all i want in a post is words

    so im loving what these new boards have to offer

    Well you get a lot of words

    They might not be in a coherent sentence...but its words!

    I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Songs are sung of it to this day


  • 0

    distorted_reasoning said:

    oh yes i remember. good times.

    just like the alamo right

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    Songs are sung of it to this day

    can i find them on spotify

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • Swimuminati
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    Mixboy said:

    Songs are sung of it to this day

    can i find them on spotify

    You can find them where ever the buffalo roam


  • SwimIcon
    0

    no, but i was drinking very heavily at the time...

    i'm sure it was great though...


  • Banned
    0

    who are you

    > Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007


Log in to reply