Teehee@the hive
699   17

• Banned

alt text

• SwimElder Banned

fuggz my love

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimLegend

lol, that's f*cked up

Oh bother...

• Banned

Sharing facebook memes again I see.

Hail to the king.

• Assy McGee Banned

Working hard for that positive rep again I see.

• Banned

Sad thing is she was actually taking up for you in phillies racist ass thread, buuuuuuut.....You know, you keep fighting these battles that only you are present for.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

The berserker only knows battle

• Thunder Goddess

The chart is amusing in and of itself, but probably only because my last two cars have been Toyotas.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimElder Banned

my last 2 cars were

A bike with waifu. :|

like Kagome riding that bike but its not InuYasha.. its... a waifu.

:|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• AdultSwim.Com

rock that ass-conomy bae

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

they are actually friends now, this is just a shout out not a battle? why something isnt wrong is it?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

Your head doctor should be made aware that every time you make a shout out thread to one of your internet enemies it's a canary in the coal mine that you're off your meds again.

• Banned

This is fun.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

mumbojummie13 said:

they are actually friends now

No.

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• AdultSwim.Com

what is this "just walk away slowly" shit?

is fuggz hating on me?

i thought she loved me... she named an alt after me...

tell her im sorry wtf

• Banned

I don't know and I don't care...ask her