I like this version of Preacher
202   11

But they changed , so , so much . Granted i wasn't able to read after no 50 or so, so there may be some hidden backstory , but i never heard about it. Cassidy is pretty much the same , more or less. Tulip was a novice hitwoman ( not to mention white , and you're gonna have to do better than " she was the whitest cracker you've ever seen " if you're gonna make a change like that Mr Rogan. ) And actually runs into Cassidy right after her first hit. And theyre really slow burning the Saint's appearance. But other than that i'm enjoying it.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimLegend

wait, so these are really angels and demons and not outer space stuff just sayin' there
    from heaven cuz we're too stupid to grasp space people?

Oh bother...

Can you try that again without the crazy?

• SwimLegend

The show opens with like some shit coming from outer space that hits Africa. That thing is in the Preacher.
    The Preacher has 2 guys after him explaining that they're from heaven. They're really from heaven?

Oh bother...

I forget what they call it , but it's the child of an angel and a demon. Imbued with the "word of god " .

1pooh4u said:

wait, so these are really angels and demons and not outer space stuff just sayin' there

Yes. It is literally a story of Man vs. God.

The angles ? yeah. When they wake up the saint of killers that's when the hilarity is really gonna start.

i like it well enough...but i'm reading it. and...as far in as i am, i have

to say, the network and rogen are really going to have to do a better job

at keeping those that haven't read it interested. they should have really stuck

a little closer to the comic. j/s

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimLegend

Opium said:

1pooh4u said:

Yes. It is literally a story of Man vs. God.

Cool, I can't wait to see where this all goes

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

zombified35 said:

I forget what they call it , but it's the child of an angel and a demon. Imbued with the "word of god " .

The should call it stupid cuz whenever Jesse uses his power something stupid happens

Oh bother...

Well yeah , it's not like that in the comics