mad men
203   5

started the whole thing over. i missed this show.

i really, really did.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

alt text

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

this was the best scene.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

i liked the show. i want to say i wasn't disappointed in the ending, but that just wouldn't be true.

i understand exactly what the viewer was supposed to glean from it, with the whole ringing meditation bell and the coke jingle. you have to assume he went back to the city and created the most memorable ad in history, after winning the account he dreamed of since the start of the show. but it shouldn't have ended happily like that for don. he deserved to be the one who died of lung cancer. he was a classic antihero. it never ends well for the antihero.

anyways, it was a fun ride. i did like the conclusion for the rest of the characters too.

wacky1980 said:

i liked the show. i want to say i wasn't disappointed in the ending, but that just wouldn't be true.

i understand exactly what the viewer was supposed to glean from it, with the whole ringing meditation bell and the coke jingle. you have to assume he went back to the city and created the most memorable ad in history, after winning the account he dreamed of since the start of the show. but it shouldn't have ended happily like that for don. he deserved to be the one who died of lung cancer. he was a classic antihero. it never ends well for the antihero.

anyways, it was a fun ride. i did like the conclusion for the rest of the characters too.

yes. and yes...and also..yes.