LADIES! i have a legit question about bras that i hope you can help me with
1967   53

• Swimuminati

do those strapless/backless bras that basically stick on to your body really work? have you ever used one or know someone else who has and it worked well?

i've narrowed down some dresses for this wedding i'm in but some of them have low backs or are strapless/one shoulder type dresses. i'm not small chested enough to feel comfortable going totally bra-less and the standard strapless bras don't seem to work very well for me. seems they slip under the weight of the dress and the tatas or something. but these new fancy things seem to somehow stick.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Depends on the size of your tits....me? No they won't work

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Swimuminati

ehhhhhhhhhh, they are pretty average sized i think. idk. At the risk of releasing too much info about myself for sake of figuring this shit out, i'm a 34C.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

You should be fine...and I wish I was a C again....I'm much...MUCH bigger

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Swimuminati

its pretty nice, i don't have back problems or have to order bras from the internet to find my particular size like my sister does. i never had that "want bigger boobies" thing because i got to see how awful it was for her.

so they have a few different kinds of these. they have individual cups and the kind that goes across the front. of the ones that go across the front, there are some that stop at the edge of the cup and those which extend a few extra inches in a flesh or transparent tone. which do you think would give best support/less hassle?

• Banned

They work. Here's me wearing one at my brother's wedding.
    alt text

It fell and cut into me at the end of the night but pretty much did its job. My bewbs are huge.

• Swimuminati

well i would say that is a pretty good sign that it should work fine and last for me because your boobs are definitely much much much bigger than mine.

did you use the single cup style or the kind that goes across the front?

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

well i would say that is a pretty good sign that it should work fine and last for me because your boobs are definitely much much much bigger than mine.

did you use the single cup style or the kind that goes across the front?

Huh? It was like a wrap around band. I dunno. I went to lane Bryant and got fitted. Where do skinny girls go? Victoria's secret?

• Swimuminati

wrap around? like all the way around?

the ones i'm talking about are completely backless.

we sometimes get them in where i work, not sure if we have any right now or not. otherwise, i'm just buying from the internet because i'm not paying those insane VS prices.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

wrap around? like all the way around?

the ones i'm talking about are completely backless.

we sometimes get them in where i work, not sure if we have any right now or not. otherwise, i'm just buying from the internet because i'm not paying those insane VS prices.

Oh sorry guess I'm unqualified. The dress had a back but no shoulders.

• Swimuminati

for sure

this is about the kind that basically just sticks onto the chest, not just the strapless kind

i'm skeptical but i may have to just take a shot in the dark on this one

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

watch yourself, lest you find your way on the fast track to bant.

• Assy McGee Banned

Firefly24 said:

for sure

this is about the kind that basically just sticks onto the chest, not just the strapless kind

i'm skeptical but i may have to just take a shot in the dark on this one

So this bra operates on the principles of hope?

• Swimuminati

idk mang, each kind has mixed reviews.

which is why i was asking peeps here cuz i don't always feel i can trust reviews.
    it like.... adheres to you or something. i'm sure they work fine for tiny boobs and terrible for huge. i'm just not sure of the somewhere in the middle sizes.

• Helper

I'm an F-cup so there's no way they'd work for me anyways, but I wouldn't trust an adhesive bra in the summer; you might sweat the damn thing right off. You might look into something like a longline bra, which goes further down your torso to keep it in place and gives you more support.

• SwimVIP

I'm a DD. So, there's no way in hell that a strapless bra would keep me secured.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Swimuminati

good point!

it does get pretty humid here and the wedding is outside.
    i wouldn't be able to do the lower back dresses but this would work for the simply strapless kind... and hopefully i wouldn't fidget too much.

• Swimuminati

lolololol

so many big tatas here

• SwimVIP

Firefly24 said:

lolololol

so many big tatas here

I know, right? I didn't think too many of us existed here. LOL!

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Swimuminati

i didn't either! maybe i'm not so average as i thought! kekeke